Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3

  • You can use any of the following to help you complete your art attack blog


    WHAT?

    For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint, water colour or pastel.

    With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, midground and background in landscapes.
    With Mr Forman I learned about colour and complementary colours.
    With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.


    • What you .From Mr Formans lesson we learnt that if we didn't have any light from the sun we would not have any colour.
    • in my art I inclueded a tree,hills,mountins and some clouds.
    • A technique I used was that I did my tree bigger because it was in the foreground .
    • I enjoyed using a different pencil for my sketching a lesson with Mr Rule.
    • The easiest thing to do was planning my art work the hardest thing to do was getting the right shade for the water clour.

    NOW WHAT?
    • I would like to try paint if I did another landscape because I would like to know with differnt landscapes how paint looks.
    • I would like to get better at showing my background.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment